Travel is an amazing way to experience new places, tastes, smells, sensations and cultures.
But, when it comes to travel, everyone will have a different idea of what makes the perfect trip. Knowing the things you love to do, the kind of experience you want to have and the types of places you want to visit will mean you have an amazing time.
So, what kind of traveller are you?
If you know the answer to this question, then you can make sure you spend all your time doing the things you enjoy (and none of the stuff you don’t!)
Take a look at this list of some of the most common travel experiences and traits. Circle the ones that call out to you the most and you will discover the type of traveller you are and the type of experience do you want to have…
- Organised tours – a total tour
- Day tours
- Lots of people
- Not so many people
- Fast Moving – a couple of days here and a couple of days there
- Slow travel – Staying in one place for several days
- Spoke traveller (bet most of you never heard that one!) Stay in one place & do day trips from there
- Climate – warm weather/cold weather/snow
I hope you discovered lots of exciting things about your next trip! Hit reply and tell me a little bit about what your dream holiday is going to include!